
I've been referring to night markets pretty frequently in my up-dates. That's because they're everywhere and very popular. We even went to one last night. It's a good place to get food, play some games, and haggle over clothes, jewellery, shoes, etc. Here are some night market scenes. This is a shot of some random meat. We have NO idea what it might be but it's just out in the out air, waiting to be sold.

Another shot of some night market food, wish I could tell you what it is...

This one I know. These are incredibly popular. In fact, people were climbing over each other to get to this stuff. It's a little heated box of duck bits. No joke, every imaginable part of the duck, head included.

A shot of the Yuchen night market. Food everywhere, people everywhere, and lots of energy. It's a great place to go to at night. Always an adventure.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home