A BROAD'S ADVENTURE
IF YOU CAN NOT SEE MY PICS AND/OR POSTS, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN!!!!! Thanks for visiting my online travel journal! Share in the adventure as I journey through Canada, Thailand, and Taiwan. Look for regular postings about weird and wonderful occurrences. Feel free to leave comments or write me an email at: Rachelringland AT hotmail DOT com. You can also check out my travel path at: http://www.travelblog. org/gmaps/map_Ma.html
Previous Posts
- Me in my full regalia. Fashionable mask, full he...
- Good times in HK
- I'M GOING TO HONG KONG!!!
- The Love Pond and Karaoke
- An update from Kaohsiung (pronounced Gaoxiung)
- Mark and Melissa's visit plus other miscellaneous ...
- April and Dan at the Rooftop Restaurant.
- Melissa and I doubled on my scooter during her s...
- April in the foreground, Mark and Melissa in the...
Saturday, December 10, 2005





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home