Friday, July 14, 2006

"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are."– E. E. Cummings

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill told me to look at your broadabroadblog again. Which I've done. Hadn't visited for quite a while. Your photos are fantastic! You should seriously consider a second career as a photographer.
Oh, what a pain. Knowing someone who is so multi-talented!
You obviously appear to be having a great time.
This is a time of your life you'll never forget.
Now I sound like the geezer I am.
Come back soon and I'll inflict some more Mahler on you. I passed the Mahler documentary on to a friend who happens to be a classical musician. he'd never heard any of his music. now he wants to buy it all. Told ya so! Also have a video of a conductor you absolutely gotta see. He's amazing.
Anyway, continue having a wonderful life in the Far East. I'll make a point of logging on more often.

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ian!
Thanks for your message! Unfortunately I can't take credit for the pictures: it's all Tomek!! I wish that they were mine!
Ha! I haven't thought of good old Mahler in a while, thanks for refreshing my memory.
Take care and hopefully we'll see each other at Christmas!
warm wishes,
Rach

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home